Black bikes only thread

SL7

LOL, bidon, maybe 5 people on the hub know what you're talking about.

:-D

It's got nothing to do with what happens at an auction...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I stuff my spares in a large Pocpac and if I am doing a short ride I use my one 'bidon' for a spares container. CWC has some nice containers shaped like a waterbottle.

Fixed

Here's mine,

Blackie1,

post-4016-0-30639900-1302503869.jpg

Blackie2,

post-4016-0-69416200-1302503952.jpg

Thanks Quickdraw for the mtb frame.

Got a bunch of medals, would really appreciate an idea from the Hubbers as to what to do with them or make something with them. post-4016-0-67944200-1302504263.jpg

damn, see the bike even get to chill on the couch!! NICE

I'm not a fan of tubby bags under my seat, they make my bike look crap. But i have to say, i hate stupid ego driven rules more than tubby bags, so i reckon you should do whatever blows your hair back.

In my case i have removed the eyesore from my bike to my body and ride with a camelback(gasp, shock,horror). Its got handy pouches to store stuff, and when i'm fat and unfit it provides me with more than enough liquids.

Lets get back to the black bikes thread.

I'm not a fan of tubby bags under my seat, they make my bike look crap. But i have to say, i hate stupid ego driven rules more than tubby bags, so i reckon you should do whatever blows your hair back.

In my case i have removed the eyesore from my bike to my body and ride with a camelback(gasp, shock,horror). Its got handy pouches to store stuff, and when i'm fat and unfit it provides me with more than enough liquids.

Lets get back to the black bikes thread.

oh my goodness. i have no words...

oh my goodness. i have no words...

Awesome then. Do you have a black bike?

Edited by javadude