I-FELT-the-FORCE

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SHOOOOOO this is hot.I liked the Felt but wow this is great

http://products.scott-sports.com/220653/2000/220653.jpg

Scott would be my choice, looks nicer and both are similar weight and spec.Have a look at the geometry and see how they ride

Am I being blonde - but what are the prices like?

not sure what it will be in rand, also depends when they import.

but the felt AR4 is +- 3700 euro = +-R36000

scott foil R2 +- 3200 eoro = +- R31500

not sure what it will be in rand, also depends when they import.

but the felt AR4 is +- 3700 euro = +-R36000

scott foil R2 +- 3200 eoro = +- R31500

Or the Canyon Aero...3,299 Euro

post-9875-0-18784700-1303218190.png

OOOOOhhhhh, go for the Canyon.... That is BeAuTiFuLLLLLL :thumbup:

And the price seems good as well - for 3,299 euro you get the cosmics and campy record!!! And it's the frame that Phil Gilbert uses every now and then... amazing imo

Edited by MariusL

And the price seems good as well - for 3,299 euro you get the cosmics and campy record!!! And it's the frame that Phil Gilbert uses every now and then... amazing imo

yip, very well specced and a super price. What I find strange is... I have been on a Uk cycling fourm for a while now and the guys over there are not all about the bike like we are over here. Very strange. over there they ride nice bikes and the like, but not pimped and blinged up and weight weenied to pieces! Also, the riding looks to be more centered around the 100 milers, taking it easier. Things are going to be pretty different I think and bugger that, I am STILL going to go for the Bling Bike ...... This above could well be number 1 add to the stable :thumbup:

yip, very well specced and a super price. What I find strange is... I have been on a Uk cycling fourm for a while now and the guys over there are not all about the bike like we are over here. Very strange. over there they ride nice bikes and the like, but not pimped and blinged up and weight weenied to pieces! Also, the riding looks to be more centered around the 100 milers, taking it easier. Things are going to be pretty different I think and bugger that, I am STILL going to go for the Bling Bike ...... This above could well be number 1 add to the stable :thumbup:

Go for it - you only live once :thumbup: and then let me know what you think of it, then I might get one as well :clap:

Just had a quick look - this Canyon Areo CF is the same frme Gilbert used to win that classic yesterday... so it's gota' be good :)

Just had a quick look - this Canyon Areo CF is the same frme Gilbert used to win that classic yesterday... so it's gota' be good :)

My neighbour has the the Canyon Aero frame and it is very stiff and also looks great.

I have been playing with the idea of the Ultimate CF,like Williehond rides,for a while now.