Right of Way

illuminati

On XC track rider going up has right of way.

Nobody should really try and cycle up DH tracks.

XC are exactly that not DH, so weekend DH warriors either ride DH tracks that are clearly marked or share the XC nicely if you are too scared to ride the DH tracks.

Be polite and thank riders for stopping and waiting.

XC and AM dont try DH tracks and block the routes if you are not competent.

If you dont agree, I dont really care just be nice and share.

Have fun and learn too ride before you hit the mountains.

I thought roadies were confused ? big up dudes - stay in a straight stripe

Edited by illuminati

from your first two lines i bet u an XCer, cos u very affirmative for the XC rules and quick to trigger finger the DHer, but your wording gets all nebulous for the rights of a DHer...

meh

from your first two lines i bet u an XCer, cos u very affirmative for the XC rules and quick to trigger finger the DHer, but your wording gets all nebulous for the rights of a DHer...

meh

Not really both AM and XC, not DH though - I dig DH on DH but not the attitude of DH on XC, rules are rules and they apply to everyone - even XC and AM on DH.......

nevermind me and apologies for the tone of my posting.. i was in a bit of a foul mood when i posted that. Silly roadies trying to kill themselves using my car.. :angry:

We all have that problem, Jarek... Although I must agree with some of the things said above, I firmly believe that down should have ROW. However - whoever is tackling the rocky technical section at the time of convergence has superiority.

No use vloeking someone coming up/down when they're thrashing a hugely technical section / drop and they're halfway through and you want to get up, or vice versa. You can always back up and have another go, whether that be UP OR DOWN>

nevermind me and apologies for the tone of my posting.. i was in a bit of a foul mood when i posted that. Silly roadies trying to kill themselves using my car.. :angry:

So foul you posted this under "buyers Guide"?