Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

Can you still get permits at Hazendal? Has it not been stopped? Know you can get permits at Garage on cnr of Bottelary and R304.

Then we might as well meet at The Only One Restaurant (can buy permits there also), and start and stop the ride there. enough safe parking too.

Dunno dude, I'm just going with the flow

(meet where everyone meets, stop where everyone stops)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno dude, I'm just going with the flow

(meet where everyone meets, stop where everyone stops)

Ok, I'll drive there by car, go around the corner to the Garage, buy the permit, drive to Only One, park there, (not sure what time they open to sell the permits) ride to Hazendal and meet you guys there. :D

See, I'm a complicated person, don't like doing things the easy way. :whistling:

AND ONLY IF IT IS NOT RAINING / NOT GOING TO RAIN!!!! :devil: :devil:

Patience my dear Tiny, patience. :whistling:

We are first getting all the logistics sorted here before posting on that other fred!!

Ai man - ons kom bymekaar so 7:30 se kant en ons ry Bottlary hills se kant toe - ons ry die roete end ry dan terug - hoe erg kan daai wees?

Ai man - ons kom bymekaar so 7:30 se kant en ons ry Bottlary hills se kant toe - ons ry die roete end ry dan terug - hoe erg kan daai wees?

Maar dis mos wat ek gese het!! :devil: :D :P :lol:

You cannot buy permits at 7.45 am at Hazendal; also please don't start your ride without permits, you will be stopped and asked to leave the route. Permits can be bought at Only One Restaurant from 8 am and 24hours per day from the Caltex garage as indicated by Wannabe.

Permits can also be bought in advance from CWC or Union Cycles in Brackenfell.

An online day-permit buying system will hopefully be operational by the end of the month

Nice ride and good company, thanks guys.

Might want to join you guys on Saterday, wheater permitting.

You cannot buy permits at 7.45 am at Hazendal; also please don't start your ride without permits, you will be stopped and asked to leave the route. Permits can be bought at Only One Restaurant from 8 am and 24hours per day from the Caltex garage as indicated by Wannabe. Permits can also be bought in advance from CWC or Union Cycles in Brackenfell. An online day-permit buying system will hopefully be operational by the end of the month

Thanks Dirtman.

You cannot buy permits at 7.45 am at Hazendal; also please don't start your ride without permits, you will be stopped and asked to leave the route. Permits can be bought at Only One Restaurant from 8 am and 24hours per day from the Caltex garage as indicated by Wannabe.

Permits can also be bought in advance from CWC or Union Cycles in Brackenfell.

An online day-permit buying system will hopefully be operational by the end of the month

Wannabe, se maar hoeveel permitte jy wil he en vir watter dag, ek hou hulle reg vir jou!

Wannabe, se maar hoeveel permitte jy wil he en vir watter dag, ek hou hulle reg vir jou!

Tankman, dankie vir die aanbod, maar ek hou eers die weer fyn dop. As dit ok is Saterdag oggend sal ek sommer die permit by die Caltex gaan kry.

Dankie weereens.

I'm very keen after a week on airplanes and no riding!! But after Saturdays mud feast in Tulbach I'm not sure going out in the rain on Saturday will be very appealing.

Klink goed, wil net nie pess nat raak aan begin nie, eks nie n pissie nie maar nada **** in reen begin ry nie.

As dit begin reen terwyl ek ry, ander storie.

Hoop ons gaan lekker speel daar, was amper n dekade laas daar.

Looking at the weather predictions in e-zi-bee-zi, it looks crappy for tomorrow AM...... rather gonna opt out now and go for a ride at Welvanpas on Sunday.

Archived