Durbanville Mtb Night Rides

Wannabe

I was just joking that the more guys the faster the pace...

Well, not joking, but stating a fact!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, not joking, but stating a fact!

Even when ladies are present there is still a testosterone fest!

Wannabe are you going to post here about Saturday?

Nope, in the "other" D/Ville Mtb thread.

Who is keen, weather depanding?

There's another group starting @ 7:45am do you guys want to join them?

edit: And girl

Too late for me. Missus will be quite grumpy if I pull that stunt.

There's another group starting @ 7:45am do you guys want to join them?

edit: And girl

Not working at 8 ?

OOPS SORRY, not so good at multitasking.

We are talking about saturday. Yes, 07h45 will be perfect, and it will be nice to ride in a lekker group.

BLACKvoodoo, you co-ordinating this one, as you know the peeps in the other group?

Just getting back to last night - lekka full moon ride in surprisingly quiet conditions, given the storm a few hours later.

Thanks everybody !

Pace was definitely a litlle on the up

We could once in a while do the spes bona - occultdale - malanshoogte loop, but for mere mortals to arrive home at a respectable time, we would probably have to leave by 17:30

Just getting back to last night - lekka full moon ride in surprisingly quiet conditions, given the storm a few hours later.

Thanks everybody !

We could once in a while do the spes bona - occultdale - malanshoogte loop, but for mere mortals to arrive home at a respectable time, we would probably have to leave by 17:30

Agree. :thumbup:

Pace was up by almost 2km/h for me. No wonder I was so out of breath. :blush: :whistling:

I think you guys know Mienke Koen, It's her group I've just called her and she'll mail me the details.

Thanks everybody !

I wonder how many peeps only get home from work that time, I f we start at 5:30pm I'll be one of them.

Here are the details:

We will be starting at Hazendal at 07:30 Saturday morning

Here we will buy our permits for the Bottelary Route (R30)

We will then ride by the road to Devonvale Golf course, go up the hill and enter Bottelary from there

We will do the Bottelary 34km route and then ride back/ decide if we want to do more

Hazendal is here: www.hazendal.co.za/

Here are the details:

We will be starting at Hazendal at 07:30 Saturday morning

Here we will buy our permits for the Bottelary Route (R30)

We will then ride by the road to Devonvale Golf course, go up the hill and enter Bottelary from there

We will do the Bottelary 34km route and then ride back/ decide if we want to do more

Hazendal is here: www.hazendal.co.za/

Can you still get permits at Hazendal? Has it not been stopped? Know you can get permits at Garage on cnr of Bottelary and R304.

Then we might as well meet at The Only One Restaurant (can buy permits there also), and start and stop the ride there. enough safe parking too.

Archived