Van Gaalens Trails Review and Video Now on alloutmtb.co.za

swartpiet

We have published our Van Gaalens trail review and video on alloutmtb.co.za.

http://www.alloutmtb.co.za/node/95

Next in line is Breedtsnek (on 13 May) and TeaksPlace (on 22 May).

The Honda Mountain Trophy review and video footage will published at the en of the week. Some awesome footage. Will let you know when its published.

Im doing the Lion man this weekend and will also do a full review of that race together with video footage, gps map and profile.

if anyone has any suggestions of other trails in Gauteng, North West and Limpopo they would like us to review and do video shoot of, please let me know.

We will move on to the Western Cape and/or Kwazulu Natal later this year.

Thanks

A very cool review of VG.

There are quite a few spelling/typos in it but if that is not important to you I can agree to not let it bother me too. :D

A very cool review of VG.

There are quite a few spelling/typos in it but if that is not important to you I can agree to not let it bother me too. :D

:blush:

Sorry about those. Im a programmer by trade so spelling is not my strong point. Will let my wife get hold of it tonight and correct those.

Thanks for the feedback appreciate.

Other places you should review:

Northern Farms - I personally rate it #2 trail in Gauteng after VG - mostly on account of its beauty.

Waterval Boven (near Dullstroom) - I recently did this trail - awesome.

Port Edward (Natal) - I also did this recently and I really loved this trail - it was at least five different terrain types in one ride - include the somewhat famous Red Desert.

Other places you should review:

Northern Farms - I personally rate it #2 trail in Gauteng after VG - mostly on account of its beauty.

Waterval Boven (near Dullstroom) - I recently did this trail - awesome.

Port Edward (Natal) - I also did this recently and I really loved this trail - it was at least five different terrain types in one ride - include the somewhat famous Red Desert.

Thanks, will add these to our planning list.

this is awesome!

so nice to be able to now show people what i'm ALWAYS going on about!

well done!

thanks!

• 3 weeks later...