How do you get to majick forest

nigelhicks

Hey guys

This has probably been done before - but anyway. I am working in Durban Road next to the N1 in Bellville for 2 weeks - how do i get to majick forest from here?

And how much does it cost to ride there?

Shot Nige

Hey guys

This has probably been done before - but anyway. I am working in Durban Road next to the N1 in Bellville for 2 weeks - how do i get to majick forest from here?

And how much does it cost to ride there?

Shot Nige

The quickest way to the Majick Forest is to eat the majick mushrooms, duuuude.

From Durban rd, go down Old Oak road (towards Willowbridge centre) and turn right into Tygervalley Road towards Kenridge school. Turn left into Van Riebeekshof rd and majik is on your right at the traffic light intersection with Jip de Jager. No cost to ride but you'll probably need somebody to show you all the routes otherwise you'll miss many of them.

thanks MTBMOM and Slowbee.... as for the rest of you ... WELL!! hahahaha never knew the hub has so many class comedians!

contact the guys at Chris Wilemse Cycles, they will give you directions.

Not sure those CWC okes knows where Majik is... aren't their night rides mostly on tar roads... ;)