ON UNRIDEABLE CLIMBS DO YOU PUSH OR CARRY?

Lucky Fish

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Running in cycling shoes, haibo ! :P

Would be cool to have a shoe with a switch that disengages the sole to make it bendable when you need to walk/run/climb

Even worse if you have the studs in.

So often I see riders bent down pushing the bike forward by gripping both sides of the handle bar.

that is called a synergy between rider keeping bike upright, and bike keeping rider upright.

:lol:

:o :o :o

But surely nobody dismounts at the Attakwas.

With their fantastic scientific seeding this year and starting the gals off before the guys, pushing was much part of my race. That climb out of water point 2 gets me every year. I make it about half way up and then I look for a pusher to ride into to blame for me walking the rest of it :)

"though shall never push your bike"

That's my motto. I love a challenge... if it's steep, and it's rocky, and it's scary cause you can see your (&^ coming off... Lovely!!!!

Climb. Get in your granny and climb, pedal pedal pedal... stuff all the rules about maximum heart rate and cadence and what what... TRAP!!!!!

my 2c...

With their fantastic scientific seeding this year and starting the gals off before the guys, pushing was much part of my race. That climb out of water point 2 gets me every year. I make it about half way up and then I look for a pusher to ride into to blame for me walking the rest of it :)

Someone should tell Trompie about that climb, I was quite fortunate and made the climb with no traffic.