• I don't own a morewood
    • I am planning to buy a morewood

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who me? never!

I know you are, because if such a beast existed it would be languishing in my bike room next to my Zula.

But I fully support the fantasy.

And there isn't a 29'er Zula on the cards either, something to do with the geometry of the rear suspension making it difficult to accommodate a bigger wheel and maintain the right performance.

Don't ask how I know, I would have to kill you.

I got a zula,one, But Im a Santacruz Lover, If I had more cash or less sense of responsability I'd drive a VW chico and ride this ..

oops, Im sorry this is a morewood thread ;)

But In all fairness, I love my Zula, and Im busy making her more cosmetic changes at the moment which should make her even faster :P

I also have a soft spot for them, my SC Chameleon was a machine! Is that a Tallboy?

Edited by Chubba

I used to have an Izimu. It was sold to a good friend who's still riding it. I currently have a Makulu.

I LOVE my Makulu. The bike is so much better than me.

aaah the big guns! very nice Omega... very nice!

(I still won't trade my Ndiza though, hahaha)

I got a zula,one, But Im a Santacruz Lover, If I had more cash or less sense of responsability I'd drive a VW chico and ride this ..

oops, Im sorry this is a morewood thread ;)

But In all fairness, I love my Zula, and Im busy making her more cosmetic changes at the moment which should make her even faster :P

Fudge that is a beaut!

And there isn't a 29'er Zula on the cards either, something to do with the geometry of the rear suspension making it difficult to accommodate a bigger wheel and maintain the right performance.

Don't ask how I know, I would have to kill you.

Heard the same thing from morewood engineering a few months back. BUT…the market dictates, so I have no doubt, deep in the bowels, there is work being done on a 29'er.

Heard the same thing from morewood engineering a few months back. BUT…the market dictates, so I have no doubt, deep in the bowels, there is work being done on a 29'er.

There's a kwela 29er dont forget!

Their intention is to make you buy a zula and a kwela 29er, then you sorted.

as long as said work is done after they've shipped me my new decal kit for my Ndiza (along with hoodie and t-shirts :thumbup: )...

My Ndiza, (like Bos' Zula) is also about to undergo a cosmetic change to make it faster

I own a 2011 Zula, only one in PE that I'm aware of.

PS: The Giant Anthem is definately one of the most common bikes out there. My previous bike was an anthem. At races like Attakwas etc you see many of them. The Zula is a better ride in my opinion, but a bit more pricey.

Edited by Sawdust