Anybody having a problem getting their new wildcard?

WBK

I've attempted to speak to Hein Grobler and when I did manage to get hold of him, he was arrogant and obnoxious. I've subsequently laid a complaint at the South African consumer union. The phone was answered within 1 ring and the competant lady I spoke to has vowed to take action pending me mailing her the details.

Please can you also follow suit - 1 voice sometimes isn't enough.

Please take a moment mail your details of your complaint to sacu@sabs.co.za

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ordered and apid for my new WildCard on the 16th january - have phoned 3 times, told to be 'patient', they are at the printers, or on the way to th eprinters, or they are planning to print them, or are THINKING of how to print them...!

I left a message for Hein Grobbler, Manager in charge one week ago, no reply! :thumbdown:

His phone number: 012 426 5033

and

complaints: 021 426 5017 :angry:

You will wait a while for your card.

The system is a mess!

I ordered and paid for mine last year and got it 4 months later.

Its the wrong one and doesnt allow me to ride in Tokai. You need to go to a TMNP office to get the correct card. Painless and over the counter with a smile.

Hein does not have a good reputation either.

Good luck with that!

I've attempted to speak to Hein Grobler and when I did manage to get hold of him, he was arrogant and obnoxious. I've subsequently laid a complaint at the South African consumer union. The phone was answered within 1 ring and the competant lady I spoke to has vowed to take action pending me mailing her the details.

Thanks

That address is failing. Mail being returned :blink:

I have spoken to Kathy at the West Lake office twice and I explained the issue with getting to their offices in time, to get the correct permit. (after spening R300 on the wrong one)

She assured me I could email her my details and I would be able to pay via EFT and she would post the card to me.

Have emailed her now twice in the past two weeks, she has read the email, but still no response. These guys are an absolute joke!

So I will revert back to my previous method of arguing with the dude at the Tokai gate and show him my incorrect PAID permit!