dylankeyter

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Race number: VB461

Start time: 6:05

Unless I can convince organisers to let me start in VA with Willehond!

RACE NUMBER: V4736

START TIME: 07:05

why is nobody else starting at the backEmbarrassed....hehehe...maybe they just don't want to post their details....watch this space next year....will be much better.
"Dear John

RACE NUMBER: R3861

START TIME:  06:53

Please note:

If

you have dropped a group since the provisional seeding, this is because

we have taken recent race results into account which will have caused

other people's seeding to improve."

Missing Klein Joostenberg took me from Q to R. Unhappy

race number M (something, something, something, something)

starting    06:41

That's close enuf to the back isn't it mbaymike???

at least I can sleep a bit latesmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif

lolLOLLOL...all i can say is I'm looking forward to the day....just hope we don't have the weather we have in Mosselbay today.....water everywhere...Confused

mrs mountain_lion has been hovering on the brink of being sick for almost 2 weeks now and on top of that we had friends with 2 toddlers staying over this week. All 4 of them are sick and on anti-biotic, so I guess I should have known this will happen...

Did not feel 100% yesterday and woke up today coughing, have a got a slight fever and just feeling pap!!!DeadAngryAngry

Looks like my chances of riding Die Burger are slim... CryCry

Have not been fitter for a long time and thought I was on track to do a respectable time for a nice Argus start...

Sh!t happens.... Ouch

Guest colonel

Yes Im also out the Burger made up my mind this morning. Ive had swollen throat glands and not feelign to good the last 2 day so I've decided not to do it.

mrs mountain_lion has been hovering on the brink of being sick for almost 2 weeks now and on top of that we had friends with 2 toddlers staying over this week. All 4 of them are sick and on anti-biotic' date=' so I guess I should have known this will happen...

Did not feel 100% yesterday and woke up today coughing, have a got a slight fever and just feeling pap!!!DeadAngryAngry

Looks like my chances of riding Die Burger are slim... CryCry

Have not been fitter for a long time and thought I was on track to do a respectable time for a nice Argus start...

Sh!t happens.... Ouch
[/quote']

There goes about 20% of the Onder-Papegaaiberg contingent...Ouch. Tough luck...on the flip side, I am as unfit as I have ever been before a ride of this length and in great health.. go figure.