Accelerator Concepts XC 29 Carbon

shadowchaser-d

I am in the market for a carbon 29er frame and came across the Accelerator Concepts, does anyone know anything about this frame and at R14 000 for the frame, are there any other recommendations?

Niner

Thanks. Do you perhaps know how much they go for or can you give me the name of importers of local bike shop that stocks them?

In cape town I know Epic bike shop does them, if you want the Air9 carbon (Carbon hardtail race) they are the main holders in SA. the air 9 i think is around 18-19k for the frame and is absolutely amazing.(also just released a new colour for it)

Morningside cycles, otherwise check Coolheat distribution's website for a listing of agents in your area.

Momsen SL929

Good choice but i think id still take the Niner, simply because they have experience(been doing 29 for over 30 years) and a 5 year guarantee.

I am in the market for a carbon 29er frame and came across the Accelerator Concepts, does anyone know anything about this frame and at R14 000 for the frame, are there any other recommendations?

Never heard of them, but if you're even slightly cash-conscious, then have a look at the On One 29er Carbon Race frame. Only avail in 18" at the moment, but other sizes out in the next month or so. At GBP799 for a 1.1kg frame weight - which gets some rave reviews - It'd be silly to not just take a look at least.

Edited by No Muppets!

Hi Shadowchaser-d,

We have the Rapidé ProMotion 9 carbon 29er frame for R7500 for frame, headset, seatclamp. The Ultralight 9 forks pictured will be available shortly as well:

post-1841-0-37795700-1307368142.jpg

Never heard of them, but if you're even slightly cash-conscious, then have a look at the On One 29er Carbon Race frame. Only avail in 18" at the moment, but other sizes out in the next month or so. At GBP799 for a 1.1kg frame weight - which gets some rave reviews - It'd be silly to not just take a look at least.

Not bad. still the niner for me though. i see you like cotic(jizz).

Hi Shadowchaser-d,

We have the Rapidé ProMotion 9 carbon 29er frame for R7500 for frame, headset, seatclamp. The Ultralight 9 forks pictured will be available shortly as well:

does it come with an Aston?

Not bad. still the niner for me though. i see you like cotic(jizz).

Cotic yes, "jizz" no so much... WTF?

Hi Shadowchaser-d,

Gutted you're not doing On One anymore Kiwi, or even got going on Titus!!! :thumbdown:

Gutted you're not doing On One anymore Kiwi, or even got going on Titus!!! :thumbdown:

Very underrated brand that.