Online vitamin store

Chubba

anyone know a local online vitamin store?

looking to get some natural vitamins.

Edited by Chubba

Guest agteros

thanks, but they don't do deliveries. :thumbup:

They DO have a local in many suburbs, but if the deliveries are important then pills, tablets, potions and powders might be your destiny.

What about these guys, they have all kinds of stuff, like vitamins etc*

*Vitamins etc = African Remedies,Baby,Bath Products,Bulk Packaging,Cosmetic,Diabetic,Eye Care,Fragrance,General,Grooming Aids,Health Foods,Homeopathic & Natural,Incontinence,Ladies,Medical Equipment,Medicine Chest,Mite Free,Personal Care,Pet Products,Post/Courier Charges,Slimming,Springbok Brand,Sunscreen,Top 50,Vitamins & Supplements

They DO have a local in many suburbs, but if the deliveries are important then pills, tablets, potions and powders might be your destiny.

What about these guys, they have all kinds of stuff, like vitamins etc*

*Vitamins etc = African Remedies,Baby,Bath Products,Bulk Packaging,Cosmetic,Diabetic,Eye Care,Fragrance,General,Grooming Aids,Health Foods,Homeopathic & Natural,Incontinence,Ladies,Medical Equipment,Medicine Chest,Mite Free,Personal Care,Pet Products,Post/Courier Charges,Slimming,Springbok Brand,Sunscreen,Top 50,Vitamins & Supplements

That's better, awesome.

So you reckon Vitamin C, some omegas and a multi-vitamin are a waste of time?

Guest agteros

That's better, awesome.

So you reckon Vitamin C, some omegas and a multi-vitamin are a waste of time?

Those are suppose to be good stuff to take... However.... Vit C (In doses some running coaches tell me to take give me the 'runs', Everytime I step up the Vitamin intake (Multi & B complex, Moducare, Garlic, Cheyenne powder) I tend to get sick. Only way to recover is to go back to whole foods ONLY.

Other than the sport supplements from just about every supplier out there, that last link do supply 'normal' vitamins as well.... My preference is still the very first link I posted ;)

Otherwise you can go to these guys, they deliver :) You might even be able to earn Vitality points!