DC Pics - Tradouws Pass

Coetzee

ooh ooh...i love this game - check how many people you can name!LOL

Anyways - were there any all-girls teams?

nellie there were and I would LOVE to have another look at those grey and orange kitted CT triathlon ladies who came third.   Agree with you shame there aren't any photos here...

First girlie team - Uhmm  can't remember - Cathy Carstens, Jane Seggie, usual suspects

Second - Millenium Flooring - Helea etc.

Third - CT Triathlon Club

Cool! Seems that category picked up nicely! Because in 2004 (i think) there was only one. How was your race Willehond?

Guest colonel

Man Millenium flooring had like 54843801230124 teams all you saw were the MF kit!!!

nellie, it was grrrrrreat!  Very social (that means slow!), but we had a great time.  The weather was perfect and I am now so psyched I want another team event in the Cape.  It is such a nice and unique event.  Plus PPA got everything spot-on.  Best run race in a LONG time.

First girlie team - Uhmm  can't remember - Cathy Carstens' date=' Jane Seggie, usual suspects [/quote']

Wouldnt that be helderberg cycle world? They're all from around here?

First girlie team - Uhmm  can't remember - Cathy Carstens' date=' Jane Seggie, usual suspects [/quote']

Wouldnt that be helderberg cycle world? They're all from around here?

I wanted to say Helderberg, but I wasn't sure.  I somehow had the light blue and red in my head, but not 100% sure.

Man Millenium flooring had like 54843801230124 teams all you saw were the MF kit!!!

seems like it ja...must have been like deja vu for the faster teams that passed the slower ones - every few kms they'll pass a MF team thinking "hey...i just saw you guys on the previous hill?? WTF?"LOL

nellie' date=' it was grrrrrreat!  Very social (that means slow!), but we had a great time.  The weather was perfect and I am now so psyched I want another team event in the Cape.  It is such a nice and unique event.  Plus PPA got everything spot-on.  Best run race in a LONG time.[/quote']

good to hear! Awwwww...ek wil ook die DC ry!!!Cry Hoe laat het julle weggespring?

6:47, so ons kon lekker laat slaap.  straatvark het net BAIE gesukkel om met die bakkie agter ons aan te kom tot by die support punte. Die traffic by Tradouw pas op was CHAOS.