New John O Conner kit!!

Zac.A

Awesome new JOC (Cape Town) kit, completely sold out already.

It's Castelli and made in italy.

R1750 for the whole kit, sold at cost price.

New shipment arriving in +-2/3 weeks, get there!!

post-26212-0-91295700-1310403066.jpg

post-26212-0-91295700-1310403066.jpg

post-26212-0-64268700-1310403874.jpg

Edited by Zac.A

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For a similar price and (nothing against anatomic or capestorm etc...) a bit better quality, IMO.

Impressive!! Made in Italy.

What happened to "Proudly made in South Africa"

Castelli = great quality, but if you're looking for custom made kits, nothing beats the Ftech (by ASG) kits that are also made in Italy but cost so much less. With regards "made in SA.....well lets not go there for now.

Castelli = great quality, but if you're looking for custom made kits, nothing beats the Ftech (by ASG) kits that are also made in Italy but cost so much less. With regards "made in SA.....well lets not go there for now.

Haven't seen Ftech's prices for a while, how much do they charge for a full kit?

im sure Ftech and Castelli are very similar, same as lambo/ferrari; subtle differences of course, but still both top notch.

Why would anyone pay such big money to advertise such a small bike shop??? Give me a set for free and I wil consider wearing it for week day training rides...

Why would anyone pay such big money to advertise such a small bike shop??? Give me a set for free and I wil consider wearing it for week day training rides...

It might be a small shop but the amount of bikes they service is massive, probably the whole of the atlantic coast, they do a brilliant job as well.

If you need a new kit, then why not get it? don't buy it especially though.

The castelli bibs they are using are R1600 and they're being sold for R1100 with custom printing.

only if you need to.

It might be a small shop but the amount of bikes they service is massive, probably the whole of the atlantic coast, they do a brilliant job as well.

The castelli bibs they are using are R1600 and they're being sold for R1100 with custom printing.

only if you need to.

Because I would rather invest my R1100 in Assos from CWC with no bike shop branding...

only if you need to.

Suspect he is not servicing the whole Atlantic coast as there are plenty bike shops with a better rep. John is/was a decent cyclist but could learn a thing or two about dealing with customers.

well then it isn't for you, im sure that you also aren't a regular JOC customer.

If you'd rather invest the R1100 in assos then do that, i don't mind.

will you please elaborate on the other bike shops with a better rep (on the atlantic coast)

only if you need to.

The Castelli bibs are great, but like most manufacturers, its about quantity and not so much quality. According to manufacturers like castelli and others, kits and especially bibs are not made to last. They are also expensive cos in most cases they are made outside the EU, which unfortunately means 40 % duties.

You see Mr Brian Waters.. no matter what *** you come up with to "BAN CYCLISTS FROM CERTAIN ROADS" we will still gather to discus the correct price of bibs. And gloves. :drool: