Tokai accident 12 July???

Larry King

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha ha, any fool who tries to take me out on the DH trails while I'm going up is gonna get some jujitsu on his ass! David16v is a legend, he gets mentioned by the DH riders on nearly every post they start, u would swear I am a DH god!

Friend told me that he was on the mountain this evening, apparently someone came off on the main hill and it wasn't pretty!!!!

Why do some guys list there bikes and parts at the end of each post? Steel frame. 2 wheels. A crank etc

So that when we meet David coming up the DH track he is easily recognisable and can be issued the proper respectful greeting due to him.

Apparently he also keeps that list stuffed inside his shorts so that if he needs to hunt for parts in the bushes he remembers what to look for.

Ha ha ha, any fool who tries to take me out on the DH trails while I'm going up is gonna get some jujitsu on his ass! David16v is a legend, he gets mentioned by the DH riders on nearly every post they start, u would swear I am a DH god!

LOL! Seriously bro, to echo Pain or Shine - come along to the next build day when we're looking at some other singletrack. No pay, but hell - there might be a braai afterwards or something, and you can put back into those trails that you ride.

Just please don't ride up the DH only singletrack sections, mate. I know it's hard to see which ones are DH only due to the current lack of signage, but I'm sure you know by now...