Stolen Giant NRS1 Cape Town Southern Suburbs

mojojojo

Mine is in our house...dining room table, so I can enjoy my food while looking at my desert...and MTB is in the living area :P

Sorry about your loss!

Mine sleeps in the pare bedroom... They stole one out of the garage aswell a while back. Sorry to hear about your bike dude.

Some years back attempted commuting to work for the first time on my brand new cheapy MTB, locked her up in the dedicated bike bays on the pavement of a main road buzzing with cars & pedestrians, used a new pricey U-lock which was apparently impossible to open without the key or to break/cut, went out during lunch time & she was gone. So yeah…

Mine is in our house...dining room table, so I can enjoy my food while looking at my desert...and MTB is in the living area :P

Sorry about your loss!

Mine is the reason we eat on TV trays. They stand in the kitchen where the dining room table should be. But funny enough that when they broke into our house 2 years ago they did not take them, just the small electronics. They even left the component hi-fi, decoder, CRT TV and CDs.

just dropped by there an hour ago - nothing.

will try again later and tomorrow - probably just clutching at straws but it feels better than total inaction.

Good luck and keep on looking! We have many eyes and ears on twitter and facebook to keep a look out for your bike.