new power balance band?

brad890

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Handlebar you must remember that every unit is handcrafted with great care... We are actually producing at a loss for the moment just to get people to buy our product as a start. Once we have 30% market share, the normal market price of R799 shall apply.

If you put a name tag on it, you could charge even more, as they are now personalised ;)

About two weeks ago a guy and girl walked into the M&B in Cresta and sat at the table next to us. He was wearing a Crankbrothers cap. I presumed he was a cyclist and his shaven legs confirmed it. From under the sleeve peeked two colourfull silicone bands. One a Livestrong and the other a Powerbalance. Almost drowned in my cappuccino.

Because you were at Cresta?

If I wear the Uber Auro Neclace, will it have any negative impact on the energy fields of my power balance bands...

How long does the battery last?

Is it water prrof?

Colours available?

Is it organic?

Bread is not supposed to last 7 days or more :angry:

We bake our own bread, real bread, in a small mixer baker we bought. Fuggit daai reuk van vars brood, ek kwyl hier op my keyboard! This bread lasts two days or thre days in the fridge. After that it goes sour and you have to chuck it.

I miss the old days when you could still buy a regte plaashoender.... A 3kg bird that makes a turkey look average......

Ons het eendag so 3kg "regte" plaashoenner by 'n padstal gekoop. Na ek al die blixemse vet afgesny het het die damn ding net 2,3kg geweeg. Na die donnerse ding vir 11 en 'n half ure in die oond was, was dit nog so taai dat nie eers die honne die ding wou eet nie. Hulle het gedink dit is 'n bal en het vir drie dae daarmee in die tuin gespeel. Ek moes toe 'n bilxemse gat grawe om die ding the begrawe wnat dit het begin stink. Foggit nooit weer nie, ek koop eerder 'n hoenner wat vol soutwater gepomp is!