Help finding a BMX

The OriginalSpartacus

Howsit,

I am keen to get a BMX but I am looking for something different and punk looking, not keen for a generic Mongoose from Sportsmans Warehouse type vibe. Where is the best place in SA for a BMX hat also has a wide range of accessories like different colour anodised pegs etc.

It will be used for jolling around and commuting to work/shops while railing down staircases etc :)

Keen for something like this:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Images/Models/Original/54796.jpg

www.theriot.co.za or www.bmxdirect.net. Both are importers of top end goods and sell to the public.

I am moving to CT, gona be staying in the city bowl so keen for a BMX to get around, anyone in CT know they will let you take a BMX onto a MiCity bus? Apparently they have space for Prams so I guess it could fit in there :)

Ye greg illingworth runs the riot shop/(revolution) at festival mall.Friday night the park is open until 9pm i think.Cult and snafu , etc.. products. :thumbup:

• 5 months later...

hi are you still looking for a bmx? im in Cape town and im wanting to sell my bmx and looks aboat what your looking for,most parts are from 2011 from bmxdirect and was aboat over R4000,bike not included,ill add a photo

post-29905-0-18427800-1326110590.jpg