Carte Blanche expose

Cippo

Having blurted all that out, it seems I can no longer make a donation (entries close 1 October, which for the more obtuse of us will have all sorts of unanswered questions about what this can mean.....try some lateral thinking, yeah?). Can anyone advise how I can contribute money?

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is no HUB charity, and if you would like to speak to the P.I. to find out where the money went to, I will gladly give you his number.

As for your contribution, rather keep it.

As for the money, we were way short to pay the P.I. the thugs are out on bail again and bike jackings are on the increase and have now turned more violent than before.

So dear Sepia, as I said, keep your money in your pocket, but don't be scared to actually pull your finger out of your ass to try and help with the initiative.

Just asking mate, there was no feedback so I gave a curved ball and naturally received the response I required. No need to be ungrateful 'bout donations though.

Thanks for the info anyway