My babies gone(Stolen Raleigh RC3000)

JPG

Howzit guys

Ive just had a blue raleigh rc3000 microsoft edition stolen from my place in the houghton area. :( :angry:

If anyone sees/hears about this bike please could you drop me a message. much appreciated!

Keep your bikes safe, too many bike jackings happening recently!!

Happy and safe riding!

post-18649-0-71279400-1314201936.jpg

just remember to keep your eyes out at the local second hand shops.

Il definitely do that!!

Got insurance?

Nah I didn't :(feel like a tool now...thats the problem with thinking it will never happen to you:(

Unfortunately its downhill all the way from Houghton to Mozambique. Sorry bout your loss bud, I'm still looking for mine too. I read a thread of one dude identifying his bike in the argus! So just buy an old bike for the 94.7 and buy a lead reinforced pump. But in the mean time we'll all pull off any gardener who thinks that by turning the bar vertical and putting a tennis ball in the spokes is enough to disguise a R5000 bike.

Unfortunately its downhill all the way from Houghton to Mozambique. Sorry bout your loss bud, I'm still looking for mine too. I read a thread of one dude identifying his bike in the argus! So just buy an old bike for the 94.7 and buy a lead reinforced pump. But in the mean time we'll all pull off any gardener who thinks that by turning the bar vertical and putting a tennis ball in the spokes is enough to disguise a R5000 bike.

Haha,thanks dude!and the worst bit is that I stay in a complex and im on the second floor,so I'm still perplexed as to how they got to my balcony and down with a bike and my running shoes...hopefully the guy gets run over by a truck while on my bike...lol

Dude, I gave my Raleigh 3000 to a friend who wanted to start cycling. He is currently shopping for an upgrade. SHould he then return the bike, consider it yours.

Dude, I gave my Raleigh 3000 to a friend who wanted to start cycling. He is currently shopping for an upgrade. SHould he then return the bike, consider it yours.

how much would you want for it?

Haha,thanks dude!and the worst bit is that I stay in a complex and im on the second floor,so I'm still perplexed as to how they got to my balcony and down with a bike and my running shoes...hopefully the guy gets run over by a truck while on my bike...lol

When my friend got burgled, it turned out to be the chick in the flat directly opposite. She got caught when she broke into another house in Seapoint - junkie looking for her next fix. Look at your neighbours ...

I have just insured my mountain bike, it sounds like a good idea to include the road bike as well - sorry for your loss.

When my friend got burgled, it turned out to be the chick in the flat directly opposite. She got caught when she broke into another house in Seapoint - junkie looking for her next fix. Look at your neighbours ...

That sucks big nuts!but I rate this side was an inside job as well,coz they got in and out over the one wall that isn't covered by cameras!

I have just insured my mountain bike, it sounds like a good idea to include the road bike as well - sorry for your loss.

Thanks alot man!and yeah I told my bro to insure his...his bike was actually next to mine,and he's is the more expensive one,so thank god they didn't take his either!

Sucky dude! :thumbdown:

on a side note, maybe post this on the stolen bikes thread too :thumbup:

Thanks alot mate!will do:)