ZTR Podium MMX Build

BLITZKRIEG

Hi there

I am currently in the process of building this exact wheelset, I have the American classic hubs(However they are the black version, I think '09 models) and the Podium MMX rims, I was just wondering about spoke length, on the website the lengths are as follows: Front L/R 250/252 mm Rear L/R 249/240 respectively.

I want to order them but just double checking on those lengths, the reason I'm ordering online and not going to a shop is that they want to charge me R50.00 per DT Swiss revolution spoke when I can get them at a fraction of the price.

Any help greatly appreciated

Regards

Edwin

post-18391-0-70690600-1314287679.jpg

Edited by BLITZKRIEG

anyway here is the link for the spoke length chart on the No Tubes (Stans) website:

Stans Spoke Lengths

Thanks a lot, this is the first time I've come across 3x or 2x what does it stand for?I thought the ac disk 26' hubs where the same..

If you are a light wieght rider and dont stray too far from the beaten track 2X is the way to go. it will save you about 50g per wheel.

You might also consider using DT super comp spokes on the drive side of your back wheel.

Edited by Thumper