Don't hate the Spruit!

patches

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, nice car EC :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice ride, lucky not the usual Eyecandy Express and as a bonus I didn't break any bones.

tx Chris.

and btw im not listening to any more of your nonsense re being slow....i think im gonna pick up the pace slightly next week :P

Hey guys

I would like to ride the spruit with my girlfriend on Saturday or Sunday morning from Fratelli. She is paranoid about getting hijacked. Are there a lot of cyclists/runners/dogs along the spruit on the weekends? She is not a very early riser so till what sort of time is the spruit busy? How about in the afternoons?

tx Chris.

and btw im not listening to any more of your nonsense re being slow....i think im gonna pick up the pace slightly next week :P

I am slow, I just look fast next to Patches :lol:

Hey guys

I would like to ride the spruit with my girlfriend on Saturday or Sunday morning from Fratelli. She is paranoid about getting hijacked. Are there a lot of cyclists/runners/dogs along the spruit on the weekends? She is not a very early riser so till what sort of time is the spruit busy? How about in the afternoons?

hi chris..

spruit is fine on weeekends from fratelli towards emmarentia as well as the loop up through delta park.

my wife had similar concerns and now she loves it...plenty people running, walking dogs and riding of course.

happy trails !

hi chris..

spruit is fine on weeekends from fratelli towards emmarentia as well as the loop up through delta park.

my wife had similar concerns and now she loves it...plenty people running, walking dogs and riding of course.

happy trails !

What are good times of the day?

You guys run a tough school.

I see not even when someone falls and is bleeding will you slow down or stop.

Was a nice ride on a perfect spring evening though.

Thanks.

Haha....im exempt from that statement cos i was riding with the speshul people and by the time i got to the accident scene, tucknroll was adjusting his bars. I had no idea he had had a lie down :(

Haha....im exempt from that statement cos i was riding with the speshul people and by the time i got to the accident scene, tucknroll was adjusting his bars. I had no idea he had had a lie down :(

And I thought he was just resting :lol:

Hey guys

the biggest danger on that part of the Spruit is Dogs that should otherwise be on leashes!!!

This sounds like a fun ride (apart from the fracturing of wrists). I think I'll try join next week if it's an open invitation? :)

This sounds like a fun ride (apart from the fracturing of wrists). I think I'll try join next week if it's an open invitation? :)

yes :thumbup: