Isn't it funny

Mailman7412

Isn't it funny how at school you were built like an endurance athlete (1.7m 55 kg, matric 1992) but wanted to be built like a rugby player. Now in 2011 you are built like a rugby player (1.9m 93kgs) but want to be built like an Endurance athlete!!!

I was 1.65 in matric, now 1.82...

Must be cool for reunions. The okes who beat you up must crap themselves when they see you!

I'm shorter now than I was in matric, but then again, matric was a loooooooooooooong time ago.

Isn't it funny.....

......at my old school reunion, the only guy I had anything in common with, or could have a decent conversation with, was the one I HATED most back then.....life has a way of changing things.

I was 1.65 in matric, now 1.82...

I was 1,89 in matric and now 41 years later I am 1,83. I was always dik and built like a rugby player, now I am just built like a retired rugby player.

Edited by eccentric1

I was 1,89 in matric and now 41 years later I am 1,83. I was always dik and built like a rugby player, now I am just built like a retired rugby player.

You mean now you are just dik?

Must be cool for reunions. The okes who beat you up must crap themselves when they see you!

I'm shorter now than I was in matric, but then again, matric was a loooooooooooooong time ago.

Ja, it really is!

I was meeting a guy that I used to go to school with for business. I was sitting at a Vida, doing some pre-meeting graft, when all of a sudden I get this finger stuck into my ribs and he says to me "gimme all your money"

I recognised his voice, so I laughed, turned around and stood up to shake his hand. As I stood up, his eyes got bigger & bigger, and he had this sorta scared look on his face. Deer in the headlights stuff. He managed to utter "****me, you've grown!"

Ja, it really is!

I was meeting a guy that I used to go to school with for business. I was sitting at a Vida, doing some pre-meeting graft, when all of a sudden I get this finger stuck into my ribs and he says to me "gimme all your money"

I recognised his voice, so I laughed, turned around and stood up to shake his hand. As I stood up, his eyes got bigger & bigger, and he had this sorta scared look on his face. Deer in the headlights stuff. He managed to utter "****me, you've grown!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

All I get is "why are you so skinny?" :angry:

Am about an inch shorter and 15kg lighter.