Hope indoor bike from Sportmans

Saffa_G

Lucky Luke....thats a good idea!

Here's another .... when you start the class they say you must set the resistance to your maximum, which is fair. How about linking the bikes all together so the instructor can control the changes based on that resistance...they turn their knob and everyone's resistance changes accordingly...that way you are guaranteed to burn....no cheating...

now stop hijacking my thread :P

Lucky Luke....thats a good idea!

Here's another .... when you start the class they say you must set the resistance to your maximum, which is fair. How about linking the bikes all together so the instructor can control the changes based on that resistance...they turn their knob and everyone's resistance changes accordingly...that way you are guaranteed to burn....no cheating...

now stop hijacking my thread :P

Ok.. sounds like your spin bike is going to take a pummelling. Definitely wouldn't buy the Sportsman's Warehouse .. here is what you need: http://www.cycleops.com/en/products/indoor-cycles.html?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage_images.tpl&product_id=172&category_id=7

You better off buying a tacx flow and spare wheel for half the price. That way you get to ride your road/mtb bike and get to train with power.

+1

Hi Saffa_G,

I have one of those Trojan spinning bikes from Makro. Have used it for approx one year and IMO does a decent job. I do not always have time to do a gym spinning class and there is always an issue with booking a bike or something wrong with the gym's bikes not too mention the quality and music choice of some of our gym's instructors. Can be an effort to get on to the bike on some days, but once the Ipod gets going,all that is forgotten.

They go for approx R1800 and I have seen some advertised in the junkmail.

Hope it helps.

post-26440-0-30245900-1316433534.jpg