Bontrager 6.5 Aeolus Carbon Clincher Wheelset

Pantani

That was only for the photo shootEmbarrassed
I reckon, most probably one of the hubbers bikes that got nicked recently... he looks a little scaly in that photo...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whooaaaa.... Hold on... this thread is about wheels my china's!

Not gay pretty boy Spaniards with flash wheels picking their noses!

Is he really picking his nose? Wonder where he wipes? On his sleeve or on his shorts? I prefer the dark parts of my club jersey personally.... Embarrassed

Whooaaaa.... Hold on... this thread is about wheels my china's!

Not gay pretty boy Spaniards with flash wheels picking their noses!

Ok!! If you can get a set of bontrager 6.5 Aeolus wheels with a built in power tap for a steel .....Chances are "they Stolen"!LOLLOL

Ok!! If you can get a set of bontrager 6.5 Aeolus wheels with a built in power tap for a steel .....Chances are "they Stolen"!LOLLOL

Hey, that was confidential information! I'm sure it's all above board and legitimate... Embarrassed

BTW . Bontrager have a crash replacement policy. If anything happens you can Buy/replace for a fraction of the priceThumbs%20Up

Pantani, i have a set of the 6.5 and have only used them twice.  They are flippen awesome wheels, i promise you that.  I used to ride with the 404 tubbies and this is my personal opinion, they are a much better wheel and ride. 

But i definately would not train with them, not worth the risk.  Also got a PT on training wheels and you don't need it for racing.  It won't make you better or worse.

I have a different take on wheels.  I bought my "race" wheels expecting to only use them occasionally (I dont do that much racing).  They are so awesome to ride that I end up using them every day except for dark winter morning training rides.

If you keep them for special days only in 2 years you will find there is a new-new thing out and you will want to get rid of them anyway.  I say buy them and ride them whenever you feel like it!