SRAM red shifters

robsc

Just downloaded the tech doc on the shifters to see what pots (I don't even use the damn groupo... yet)

These are the only things I can find out re your problem -

post-14551-0-43153000-1317030125.jpg

post-14551-0-26925300-1317030151.jpg

I don't see any rubber stopper anywhere but I wonder that the top hole is on the shifter.... don't have SRAM so I can't say. maybe adjusting screw for stopper?

Thanks for all your effort Tiny . I am sure I will get to the bottom of it . I will post the results (watch this space)

OK , so I got my bike back last night . They swopped out to the original cables (which they hadn't done before) They just used the original 105 cables (brake and gear) . They also greased all the pivot points on the little ferule which holds the brake cable end as well as adding the cable stops (which also weren't there before)

I haven't yet ridden the bike , but when you lift the front wheel off the floor and drop it there is no rattle/buzzing as before . I will take her for a ride tomorrow and see what happens .

Thanks Zula . I contacted them yesterday and was told by a technician that they had never heard of this problem before