Giro d'Italia 2012

Tankman

60 kms in and there's a 10 man break now...

Basso and Co better watch out for Rodriquez who might extend his lead in the Maglia Rosa with his punchy attacks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

What is the general dislike for Cav' on the hub out of interest? Most riders I know admire him and you can't deny his talent, grit and results. He does back himself and believes that each sprint he enters he will win something very unbritish.

Is it a case of tall poppies, the fact he's a pom, arrogance (or belief) or that he is at the top of his game. Or is it something else?

Just curious.

Have you seen his girlfriend Peta Todd? I did a quick google on her and I also hate him now.

Have you seen his girlfriend Peta Todd? I did a quick google on her and I also hate him now.

Let me get this - you like your girlfriend (mother of your child) topless all over the Internet?

Yup she's a hottie

Gap's at 10min with 52km to go.

Lars Bak might take another stage if he's lucky

Cavendish is one of the best sprinters of of this generation !!!

He is 27 and already has 20 Tour de france stages under his belt.

Eddy Merckx has 34 tages and retired at 33 ( i know one is a climber the other a sprinter ,but Cippo,zabel ,McEwan all have 12 stage wins)

Bottom line he will beat Merckx's record by the time he retires and I dont see anyone else in the near future who will

beat his tally .

Cav is good. Would like to see what Sagan can do in his first TdF. He is only 22 now. He seems quite subdued for a sprinter but looks like he was really enjoying himself in the Amgen. Wait till he peaks in his late 20's.

Yup she's a hottie

At risk of this thread going in the wrong direction, Cav' wasn't shy for his Mrs to do a lot of glamour modelling while heavily preggers with Delilah.

Wasn't expecting that when I google searched her to see who she was.

Cav is good. Would like to see what Sagan can do in his first TdF. He is only 22 now. He seems quite subdued for a sprinter but looks like he was really enjoying himself in the Amgen. Wait till he peaks in his late 20's.

Sagan has a bright future ahead of him , he should just do himself a favour and get out of the USA asap

before someone turns him into a doper.

At risk of this thread going in the wrong direction, Cav' wasn't shy for his Mrs to do a lot of glamour modelling while heavily preggers with Delilah.

Wasn't expecting that when I google searched her to see who she was.

lol also saw it -

Watch out for the Maglia Rosa with that final ramp up just before the finish...

We'll see other GC contenders follow him, if they can, as they have to limit or even dent this advantage.

Hesjedal's punchy attack a few days ago could also see him attempt a repeat.

Hmmm... week 3 - already juicy.