1uur plus klim in die Kaap

Any mtb, is fine, even with slicks. as long as we all understand that we going for base miles. (our goal is next years epic). I got phytons on at this stage.

were do yu stay? northern surburbs?

popeye2007-12-10 03:27:47

wow, that looks like a sweet ride, what are you guys doing the coming weekend Saturday?? I have to do a long ride with long climbs in!! +- 5hours.

Maruis, its a long weekend, so we doing long rides.

Laat ek net gou met Buff en die gabba's gesels. Ek dink hulle gaan afry stilbaai toe, So ek dink nie jy wil saam hulle.

Ek wou afgaan na die in-laws in Hermanus, maar hulle het 'n partytjie aan saterdagaand by hul huis vir hulle vriende.

(dit gaan sekerlik soos 'n outehuis samekoms wees, hoogs engels en baie goeie wyn), maar ek laaik nie om te paartie met 'n suit en tie. so, ons gesin gaan maar dit skip.

So, kry jou solank reg, en pomp die dukwiel se wiele.

thx Pops! Dit hoef nie op die dikwiel te wees nie, kan iets soos die 4passes ook wees, maar hoor maar wat die ander manne besluit.

I'm not going to Stillbaai anymore, so it will be long miles around here.

I suggest you stay away from the 4 passes route, the roads will be hectic. Rather stick to the routes exiting North.

How about the Durbanville gravel road, through to Paarl, 1 loop of Paarl mountain and back again. That should give us 140km plus.

Buff, yah, that sounds like fun.

Ill put on the gps for future expeditions :-)

Ok Buff, lets make it a long weekend with base mile training.

FIRST: No one , and I mean no one, invites me anymore for a braai. I tried that on saturday night and got home 2h on sunday morning. So, please do not invite me for anything that will be close to redwine :-)

Saturday: Buff Paarl Rock route

Sunday's: Gordensbay easy and flat recovery.

Monday : To Franshoek pass, to the back @ the white bridge

FIRST: No one ' date=' and I mean no one, invites me anymore for a braai. I tried that on saturday night and got home 2h on sunday morning. So, please do not invite me for anything that will be close to redwine :-)

[/quote']

HAHAHA - ok voetsek kan saam my 'n lift kry tot daar by die see(lees braai op l/baan), dan kan hy jou al die nuus kom vertel!

Sounds like a plan... but seeing Sundays a recovery ride, how about a braai Saterday night? LOLWink

Ok, just spoke to Velouria also, he's also doing a 5hour ride Saturday, don't know the route, pace but it sounds like it will be on the dikwiel as well, Somerset wes, Stellenbosch and Jonkershoek mountains, so I might go with the Uncle or with Velouria, OR we all just go togetherTongue Marius2007-12-10 04:41:31