From the Inside Out

Capricorn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if you guys are aware, but Sinamatella has decided to open up 2 additional screenings of this movie, based on the excellent response to the JHB and CT events.

There will be a PTA screening, Monday 5th December. Woodlands Boulevard. from 18:30.

And KZN is planning something for the 22nd December (details to follow later).

Here's another teaser for the film... Man I can't wait til friday night!

• 2 weeks later...

What did you think, tumbles?

I missed the second screening because my bakkie gave me more trouble. I have ordered it though.

No, man, what I mean is that they're still putting out vids and re-edits like the clip below.

Don't do piracy. I think it was Mint Sauce* who posted about one of the Collective films that he doesn't dirty download as he wants to see the next film…

Which reminds me about my Friday inking appointment… ;)

Lol @ misunderstanding.

I know they allow you to pay for the d/load on the site. That's how I got Follow Me & LifeCycles. They're on my laptop at home, ready for full-hd viewing at any time. I also don't do the dirty download thing for those things. It's one of the few things I will gladly pay money for, even though I can get it free of charge anywhere else, or from a torrent site.

Where can I order this DVD? ME WANT!! :clap:

These little shorts aren't part of a dvd-set. They're little 2 - 6 minute shorts that the Crew publicize on the web.

The full-feature film is okay, but by no means the same quality as the shorts, unfortunately.

Otherwise - google Coastal Crew and you'll be able to find the website and order the DVD of the full-length (36 minute) film.