From the Inside Out

Capricorn

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol @ misunderstanding.

I know they allow you to pay for the d/load on the site. That's how I got Follow Me & LifeCycles. They're on my laptop at home, ready for full-hd viewing at any time. I also don't do the dirty download thing for those things. It's one of the few things I will gladly pay money for, even though I can get it free of charge anywhere else, or from a torrent site.

I try stay offline at home, so very rarely download stuff. I prefer hard copies - I guess it's my age :blush:

or from CRC

R250 for DVD & Blu-ray combo

No offence to them, but it's not worth that price tag. Not even close.

Especially since I only paid CAD 17 for Follow Me & Life Cycles.

Edited by cptmayhem

I try stay offline at home, so very rarely download stuff. I prefer hard copies - I guess it's my age :blush:

Nothing wrong with a hard copy. It has a kind of... permanence... attached to it.

• 4 weeks later...

What did you think, tumbles?

Finally got the DVD. Your comments are spot-on. It didn't live up to the blurb. The storyline was lacking. But, I'm willing to watch where they go with this. Having watched all three Collective movies in a row and then the "Forest for the Tree" doccie on the making of them, the style of story-telling developed over the years. When they made the first one, they weren't too sure where they were going until after a successful Utah shoot. They went onto great things.