Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

Mike's Bikes have confirmed a van to support the ride this month, very cool of them, thanks!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sooooooooooooo, is there a dress code or can i wear my spandex and ride a skinny?

sooooooooooooo, is there a dress code or can i wear my spandex and ride a skinny?

Do what you want. Nobody will care. There are race snakes in spandex, hipsters in skinny jeans, people in fancy dress...

So Mooky has convinced me to join her on our ROADIE bikes... Should be interesting! No bunny hopping pavements this time! :blink:

WOOOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAA cant wait :)

I don't mind what you skinny bike riders choose to wear when you tow me! I'm considerate like that!

Allowable, but frowned upon generally :P

Please can someone post exact details of where to park up in Braamfontein.

The owner of the buidings at cnr Juta and De Beer will make covered parking available for us, but parking on the street is safe too

Please can someone post exact details of where to park up in Braamfontein.

Parking is not an issue. In Jorrissen street, two blocks from the start, there is a publc parking garage. However, the streets around there are cool, with one million parking assitants to show you where and even...how, if your reverse parking is rusty.

Where you will find parking: Go down (south) Jan Smuts past the concrete eland. Keep left. Right at the bottom before going over the bridge, you slip off left into Jorrisson. Immediately start looking for parking. If there's nothing keep on going until you find the garage on the right. Piece of cake.

Awesome!

This month I'll be doing a Braamies start for a change. I have an eina leg, will be on the DH bike again... and like the sound of Great Dane hotdogs at the finish! Can't wait!

Ride from Dunkeld guys! It's a nice warm up and almost all flat :-)

lies! lies!

This man has obviously never pedalled a 19kg DH bike up Oxford rd!

:lol: hahahaha!

but yes, it is a nice warm-up!

lies! lies!

This man has obviously never pedalled a 19kg DH bike up Oxford rd!

:lol: hahahaha!

but yes, it is a nice warm-up!

17kg is what i used to race cross country on in 1995!!! so 19kg not that bad!!!! minus a gazillion inches of travel of course!

Mike