Critical Mass Jozi - 27 September 2013

skidd

Hi guys, how does the JHB critical mass ride work?

do you have to enter, or does everyone just rock up?!

and from where to where, how, when, etc??

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You just rock up, ladies need to wear very low cut tops in summer and bring beer bucks.

You have to pay R1000 into my private account :ph34r:

You just rock up, ladies need to wear very low cut tops in summer and bring beer bucks.

Depending on how you read this it could be a serious win... ladies in low cut tops with the beer money :thumbup:

Ladies must be in low cut tops and must ride in-front of me and Mr SingleTrack 99% of the time.

So, what will the low cut tops help you if ladies ride in-front of you?? :mellow:

Good point...nevermind....fail.

Who is the dude that came in June 2012 on a Brompton in a skinsuit and TT helmet? He is pretty much my hero

Who is the dude that came in June 2012 on a Brompton in a skinsuit and TT helmet? He is pretty much my hero

Super-girl was the highlight, well she and Bat-girl were awesome. loved the attention to detail, and the efforts made.

Super-girl was the highlight, well she and Bat-girl were awesome. loved the attention to detail, and the efforts made.

Especially liked the part where they used their super powers and avoided the one drunk dude ambling across the road.

Especially liked the part where they used their super powers and avoided the one drunk dude ambling across the road.

We should get them on the hub and share their experience. Must have been traumatic! :unsure:

Lekker seeing these pics ... the ones Dangle added ... well, Joburg still looks pretty good at night, still some awesome buildings around and stuff. Big ups to Skidd, I remember when you started the whole thing/this thread and everyone was a bit sceptical. Critcal Mass/Moonlight Mass is absolutely awesome; if anything gets more people on bikes, this will.