is Groenkloof becoming a"hasbeen"

Capcha

Stop to clear the brocken bottles??? WTF?? I pay money to ride which includes them cleaning. A little less crack a little more reality!!!

So because you pay, you must be ass kissed? ... By your own admission you didn't follow it up, other than just asking the oke at the gate.

Could just as easily have brushed off some of the glass at least and approached the people in charge afterwards, but god forbid there be any consideration..

Like you say, a little less crack a little more reality.

http://www.tshwane.gov.za/Services/Nature%20Conservation/Pages/Groenkloof-Nature-Reserve.aspx

Call 012 440 8316 or 012 341 5204

Fax: 012 341 0483

Email: davidb@tshwane.gov.za (management)

Edited by danger dassie

Stop to clear the brocken bottles??? WTF?? I pay money to ride which includes them cleaning. A little less crack a little more reality!!!

exclusive I hope you are just trying to be funny, as you come across as a selfish git.

The R25 you pay is for access to the nature reserve, which just happens to have a bicycling route. Groenkloof is NOT a cycle park, it is a NATURE RESERVE and PUBLIC PROPERTY, which means that we ALL are responsible to keep the area pristeen, so that future generations can experience the joy of nature.

Your attitude seriously sucks, maybe you should stick to road cycling and leave the tree huggers on mountain bike alone, as you have no humility and no appreciation of nature. It is the mtbkers code to constantly improve trails and maintain them where necessary. Moving glass, nails and wire out of the trail is good practice and good Kharma.

If you cannot swallow that go the the MTN bikepark, where you pay them to build and maintain trails and keep the wildlife out of your way.

However the contact details for groenkloof are as follows:

groenkloofnaturereserve@tshwane.gov.za (bookings)

exclusive I hope you are just trying to be funny, as you come across as a selfish git.

The R25 you pay is for access to the nature reserve, which just happens to have a bicycling route. Groenkloof is NOT a cycle park, it is a NATURE RESERVE and PUBLIC PROPERTY, which means that we ALL are responsible to keep the area pristeen, so that future generations can experience the joy of nature.

Your attitude seriously sucks, maybe you should stick to road cycling and leave the tree huggers on mountain bike alone, as you have no humility and no appreciation of nature. It is the mtbkers code to constantly improve trails and maintain them where necessary. Moving glass, nails and wire out of the trail is good practice and good Kharma.

If you cannot swallow that go the the MTN bikepark, where you pay them to build and maintain trails and keep the wildlife out of your way.

However the contact details for groenkloof are as follows:

groenkloofnaturereserve@tshwane.gov.za (bookings)

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

:clap: