Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

Last night I got home opened a beer and lit a smoke, It was awesome.

why are you on this thread? and by the way smoke all you want im over the worst I can now have a beer without a smoke, and believe me it tastes a lot better.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to keep you guys motivated, you need a bit of temptation, the victory is so much sweeter in the end well done.

Just to keep you guys motivated, you need a bit of temptation, the victory is so much sweeter in the end well done.

Have you smelt a smoker? Not much temptation there!

Everytime you go into the shop at the garage you buy a Tinkie instead of smokes :whistling: hence the extra kg's

Thats so funny I did that exact thiung last night, lol. I even had a bit of Twinkie on my car seat this morning :w00t: I have been tring not to substitute the sweets though.

Sat will be three weeks for me :clap: :clap: :clap:

Booya! Today is a whole month without smoking. :clap: :clap:

Awesome, well done :thumbup: Keep it up

Thats so funny I did that exact thiung last night, lol. I even had a bit of Twinkie on my car seat this morning :w00t: I have been tring not to substitute the sweets though.

Sat will be three weeks for me :clap: :clap: :clap:

awesome stuff :thumbup: . How is your chest feeling lately?

awesome stuff :thumbup: . How is your chest feeling lately?

Still really tight, but getting there. Sleeping patterns are still all over the place though :( Certainly feel better overall though. Me mum told me last night she is very proud of me :rolleyes:

Still really tight, but getting there. Sleeping patterns are still all over the place though :( Certainly feel better overall though. Me mum told me last night she is very proud of me :rolleyes:

Just stay strong your over the worst. Strange that your sleeping patterns are still not back to normal. Put a bottle of tequila next to your bed :whistling:

Just stay strong your over the worst. Strange that your sleeping patterns are still not back to normal. Put a bottle of tequila next to your bed :whistling:

The sleeping pattern could also have other contributing factors, very irritating though. The one thing I miss though is the gossip with all the ladies from the offices around me :lol: I very really get any cravings either. So as you say. the worst is over.

The sleeping pattern could also have other contributing factors, very irritating though. The one thing I miss though is the gossip with all the ladies from the offices around me :lol: I very really get any cravings either. So as you say. the worst is over.

you can still go out and just chat with them. :whistling:

Good luck for the weekend you fresh quitters! Keep it clean ekse! Lets still see you lot as non smokers next week eh!!!!!

Morning of day one is going well, no real cravings and usually I would have had around 7 smokes by now so Im feeling good.

Morning of day one is going well, no real cravings and usually I would have had around 7 smokes by now so Im feeling good.

Good luck. Stay strong it's hard but as long as your mindset is right you would be fine! :thumbup:

Good luck. Stay strong it's hard but as long as your mindset is right you would be fine! :thumbup:

Thanks dude. I'm well keen on kicking this habit.

So the first day went well. Had a lekke ride coughed till I almost puked when it was over and my chest kinda hurts but I'm feeling good!! Oh and I had some hectic cramps while riding, any of you have the same issue and whats the best thing to do when you cramp cause I've never really had cramps before.