Smoking and Cycling

Slowbee

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today is 6weeks for me :clap: :clap:

Awesome :thumbup: How the cravings, if any? The last few days have been bad for me :(

Awesome :thumbup: How the cravings, if any? The last few days have been bad for me :(

Cravings not really any anymore. Think it might be all the coffee I'm drinking. :whistling:

much respect to you guys! :thumbup:

THis might not sound like much, but i stopped drinking coke 3 months before the 94.7 last year. Was sucha effort that i decided to sommer continue my thirst strike...

i used to drink 3L-4L coke per day... :oops:

much respect to you guys! :thumbup:

THis might not sound like much, but i stopped drinking coke 3 months before the 94.7 last year. Was sucha effort that i decided to sommer continue my thirst strike...

i used to drink 3L-4L coke per day... :oops:

I used to snort 3 - 4g of coke a day, so youre OK :whistling: Well Done though, i'm sure your teeth will be happy too, what does that feel like kicking that habit?

In the spirit of quitting and how well some of you chaps are doing, I've decided to quit chowing a chocolate a day like I have been for the past 20 odd years. My old man has diabetes and although I get checked annually and I'm fine, I do have a serious sugar fetish. My last chocolate was lunchtime yesterday. It's been 24 hours.... Game on!

In the spirit of quitting and how well some of you chaps are doing, I've decided to quit chowing a chocolate a day like I have been for the past 20 odd years. My old man has diabetes and although I get checked annually and I'm fine, I do have a serious sugar fetish. My last chocolate was lunchtime yesterday. It's been 24 hours.... Game on!

Jeez, I had three chocolate bars yesterday. Its something I also need to knock on its head, yesterday was a bad day, lol.

Its the start of a new revelation. Keep it up all, we are all winners in the long run even though we are quiters(Wow that sounds corny lol)

I used to snort 3 - 4g of coke a day, so youre OK :whistling: Well Done though, i'm sure your teeth will be happy too, what does that feel like kicking that habit?

Well i'm down from 94kg to 85kg to start with, and i do find myself consuming more energy drinks than before. I also have a cup of coffee in the mornings now (never used to drink coffee) but that stays at one a day...

Feels great though- i was well known as a cokaholic and all my friends are still surprised.

Even ditched the brandy & coke, now i only do brandy & ginger ale. Although it has been more than a month since my last alcoholic drink (face palm)

Sorry for the hi-jack!

Anywoo, keep up the good work guys- best of luck :thumbup:

Well i'm down from 94kg to 85kg to start with, and i do find myself consuming more energy drinks than before. I also have a cup of coffee in the mornings now (never used to drink coffee) but that stays at one a day...

Feels great though- i was well known as a cokaholic and all my friends are still surprised.

Even ditched the brandy & coke, now i only do brandy & ginger ale. Although it has been more than a month since my last alcoholic drink (face palm)

Sorry for the hi-jack!

Anywoo, keep up the good work guys- best of luck :thumbup:

Good going :thumbup: Keep it up. Those energy drinks will be even worse then the coke, try to stop all the fizzy pop if possible. A lot of fruit juices have more sugar in them then coke.PS - Was kidding about the snorting coke

Drink water :thumbup:

This can be the quitters thread.

Edited by Caerus

Good going :thumbup: Keep it up. Those energy drinks will be even worse then the coke, try to stop all the fizzy pop if possible. A lot of fruit juices have more sugar in them then coke.PS - Was kidding about the snorting coke

Drink water :thumbup:

This can be the quitters thread.

Hahaha- got the joke don't worry! ;)

I wasn't talking Spike/Play/Monster/Red Bull energy drinks, meant energade. I usually buy the concentrate and dilute it very thin- but should actually cut it out as well...

One day at a time i guess! :nuke: