Cape Storm Return Policy

cyclingfan

I read it as reading that he bought them at full price and then wanted to return them at a time when they were on sale..

He still wasn't actually entitled to any refund covered by the act.

Quite correct. As I've said before the CPA isn't as all-encompassing as people think.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into Cape Storm after seeing there huge SALE banners by there shop in Wynberg. My wife has been looking for some cycling tops with a non elastized bottom. I got two great tops at a great price. Took them home and guess what wrong size. She like them with a loose fit.

Back to Cape Storm who politely point out the no refunds, return or exchange policy on sale goods goods. I just ask nicely if they could swop for a diff size. They said let us check with management and then the top said "make the customer happy" and I left with the diff size for the wife.

Go home and give goods to the wife who says its still not right but she apreciates my efforts. Back to Cape Storm again and the above story repeats in store and I leave a happy customer. Back home to the wife who now says perfect fit, thanks babes.

SO a big thanks to Cape Storm for allowing this husband three attempts to get his wife the correct size sail goods.