Durbanville to Hermanus

Carmichael

Yes all allowed.!! Berg bok dit klink great.

Ek kan join as dit die 19de gebeur! laatweet i datum so gou as moontlik asb ek bly in Stanford maar werk in Stellenbosch tot die 18de

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, keep me in the loop as well. If you will have me, I may be available during that time in December. I assume it will be a "ride" as opposed to a "race".

We are at the moment me + 4

E man maybe

stefan

udxcob.

Wanting to sort out dates etc in the week coming!! anybody wanna see the google earth file pm me your email addies. and see maybe you can add or help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How was the ride? Interested to do it over a wekeend in Feb as I need to put some miles on the sticks I call legsw00t.gif

Very nice, but very far, i will next time go from s/wets to hermanus.. highlands road after about 100km eats the legs.. And then the wind from the front also finishes you. But is was very nice, 8 started 2 finished! Will do it def again.

Sounds like a very nice ride - to be honest the distance is one thing that prevents me from doing the ride. For now that is. Have family in Hermanus and friends in Gordons bay so we're thinking about doing a ride like yours but from G-bay area. Any advice on the route to take?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 years later...

Howzit boys, reviving an old thread again hehehe, want to do tis ride again.  But cannot find any of my old routes. Still easy to get from sir lowry's pass village to gantouw? Quickest way to get from top gantouw to grabouw?