Rietvlei nightride tonight

mrbaker

Stunning blue skies at the moment but it'll be slippery no doubt - bring your sense of humour (and a mudguard) with that's for sure :lol: :lol: :lol:

:clap:will do, I just had a cornea transplant 3 months ago so I need to test my eye at night for the 24 hour.........:thumbup:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never ridden there at night, but I'm also keen.

I think you are right, let's wait a bit.

I also just bought an Ipad...so the weather might also just be an excuse to stay home :P

Edited by mrbaker

I also just bought an Ipad...so the weather might also just be an excuse to stay home :P

Haha enjoy.

Great ride again last night despite the crappy weather and rain all day!

Even managed to convince Grumpy to join us, top guy that :thumbup:

Nice meeting Garth (Mr. G)! mrbaker was so cool he came and rode even though he just got an iPad B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Does the ride take place EVERY Thursday?

Yes, we try and keep it going but it will slack off over the next few weeks but we will push it again in January.

Yes, we try and keep it going but it will slack off over the next few weeks but we will push it again in January.

Thanks Wendell. Is there one this coming week? is the cost the same as the usuall "day" fee?

I'm sure that if enough of us are keen either Wendell or Grumpy will 'lead' the way ;)

Steve, Garth, Glen ....... you guys in?

I'm sure that if enough of us are keen either Wendell or Grumpy will 'lead' the way ;)

Steve, Garth, Glen ....... you guys in?

will we see you at Thaba tonight...even if I am leaving for Sabie early in the morning. 6pm