Cricket......

E1A104

Pujara 0 from 50 balls at some point

Kohli dropped by The Vern a few overs ago

India hanging in there

As far as dead rubbers go, this has been exciting hey

Pujara tentative and getting a shedload of criticism for it too on Cricinfo. Thought our bowling has been good for the most part barring Phehlukwayo. Hoping he'll get that sorted in his next spell. Kohli bright and breezy as per usual. I think both teams have a point to prove hence the tenseness of the match. So far so good, SA slightly ahead thanks to the dismissals of Kohli and Rahane.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

India 150/7 after 64. What a difference a few wickets make. To put that in perspective Kohli and Pujara has collectively produced a 104 runs. No one else in double figures. Either the pitch is full of demons or the Indians are having a bit of mental breakdown wrt their batting. Personally I reckon it's the latter.

India 150/7 after 64. What a difference a few wickets make. To put that in perspective Kohli and Pujara has collectively produced a 104 runs. No one else in double figures. Either the pitch is full of demons or the Indians are having a bit of mental breakdown wrt their batting. Personally I reckon it's the latter.

It’s no doubt advantage bowler

Friendly to the one with cherry in hand

And with 5 seamers operating of high caliber too ????

It’s no doubt advantage bowler

Friendly to the one with cherry in hand

And with 5 seamers operating of high caliber too ????

Agreed there's no doubting the collective ability of our bowling unit and they still had to bowl well to get their wickets but as both Kohli and Pujara showed it's also possible to get runs. Rahane was a little unlucky but I still don't think the pitch is sub 250 first inning pitch either. That said it has been good cricket so far and we still have yet to reply. Game on I reckon.

187 to the visitors

After a comedy of errors in the field by the Blommetjies ????

Now for the SA openers

Let’s see.... ????????????

Pity we lost a wicket ... the organizers may be hoping for some time lost due to weather Else Sunday is going to be a zero revenue day ...

the u19s are out. lost a closish one to pakistan

defending 189, they had pakis at 110/5. but i think the issue was the 18 wides they bowled!

in other news, the latest oke to be called the NEXT Shane Warne has arrived

cricket-1-1.jpg

http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/8368/report/1116922/

No suprize here. Dropped a coach with a great record a 2 years ago. after that the new coach made us fight for world cup contention and now this. go figure. 

22 year old nr 1 bowler in the world on a 80 ball vigil as night watch man

Wow

I wonder if the opening batsmen on both sides are taking note. :whistling:

Always thought Rabada's batting was quite decent. Proving me right. KG one special player.

Amla officially the second highest run getter at the Wanderers for SA.46299d1e58ded02e10880722a21c5319.jpg

Amla officially the second highest run getter at the Wanderers for SA.46299d1e58ded02e10880722a21c5319.jpg

And yet another reminder how immense kallis was

And yet another reminder how immense kallis was

JHK was a once in a generation player. Not so easy to replace those. Just super exceptional almost everywhere he played.