Cricket......

E1A104

Wow! :clap:

Indeed although it's starting to look like we might post around 350+ which in theory should still be enough for us to get the win.

Sent from my SM-J200H using Tapatalk

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed although it's starting to look like we might post around 350+ which in theory should still be enough for us to get the win.

If the pitch is friendly enough to SA's bowling speedsters, then chances of a win is sky high

Hash

Being Mighty Again

Batting freely he is! Stamping down his authority. Beautiful to watch.

If the pitch is friendly enough to SA's bowling speedsters, then chances of a win is sky high

Ja liking the look of our attack. A tad bit more balanced from the Tuesday March. Morris and Rabada will a complimentary pair as would Tahir and Phehlukwayo. Parnell, though I don't like him much, hasn't been bad either. Whatever we get they should be able to defend.

Moving ever closer to becoming the no 1 ODI team in the World!

Moving ever closer to becoming the no 1 ODI team in the World!

An hour or so ago with the storm I was having on the east rand I was convinced they would have to abandon the match. Luckily it looks like the storm will miss them.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

An hour or so ago with the storm I was having on the east rand I was convinced they would have to abandon the match. Luckily it looks like the storm will miss them.

Sent from my LG-H735 using Tapatalk

I wasn't all that convinced that the thunderstorm was going to be a factor but still nice that it did miss the cricket. Just 2 overs left and we have this in the bag. Gunaratne with a well deserved 100!

Back to being no 1 in ODI cricket! Let's hope this win streak keeps going!

South Africa legspinner Imran Tahir has claimed the top spot in the ODI rankings for bowlers, to go with his No. 1 rank in T20 internationals. South Africa have also overtaken Australia to become the No. 1 ranked ODI team after their 5-0 whitewash of Sri Lanka at home.

Cricinfo

Dane Van Niekerk has become the first SA last to take a 100 ODI wickets during the Protea Queens loss against India last Wednesday. Queens doing a bit better against Sri Lanka today. Last I saw they had them at a 100/7.

5d0c68254a1a435266d9b4c7b762ad3f.jpg

An update on the Protea Queens v Sri Lanka. Sri Lanka made 142/9 in their 50 overs. Our ladies need 143 to win. Sune Luus and Dane Van Niekerk the pick of our bowlers with 3 & 2 wickets a piece.

Edited by Mntboy