Cricket......

E1A104

our top scorers of the first innings both gone cheaply... we on the back foot after an almost evenly matched first innings.

• Replies 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lekka tense

Awesome Test cricket

any of the 8 days of this series has been more watchable than the entire Ashes.

For the good of the game, it would be great if we lose a close one here and set it up for Wanderers.

BUT I'd be much happier with 350/7 declared and them 3 down for not much by close of play

CRAP!!! AB gone

no send off from king kohli!

Edited by freewheelin' Hub Dylan

W

Mohammed Shami to de Kock, OUT, won't survive this time. Another aimless waft. Length ball climbing up in the corridor. No attempt to move the feet, no attempt to cover the line. Edge carries to Parthiv's left and he takes an easy one

Q de Kock c †Patel b Mohammed Shami 12 (5b 3x4 0x6) SR: 240.00

Mohammed Shami to de Kock, FOUR, thick outside edge past second slip now! New favourite area for QDK. Back of a length ball just outside off, stabs at it away from the body and it's four more through third man

Two slips now, but still a massive gap between keeper and first slip

Mohammed Shami to de Kock, FOUR, leading edge sails to the keeper's left. Length ball comes in at middle stump, he closes the face too soon on the flick. Slip is wide, Parthiv has gone down leg side with the angle and has to try and recover. His dive won't do

Mohammed Shami to de Kock, FOUR, flies to slip's left and he can't get his hands around this. Rohit Sharma at wide slip. Short ball in the corridor, slashes with not enough room and that's four

har dik guides the bowl to de kock as he is caught behind  :ph34r:

6 down!

One more for Ndigi to get a fiver on debut!!!!! That would be pretty sweet.

One more for Ndigi to get a fiver on debut!!!!! That would be pretty sweet.

aaaaand just like that... he has 5 on debut!!!

:clap: