PING JOHAN BORNMAN -t

Jason

Johan, urgently looking for you... Please call me when you read this or check your email... I need you... I need you bad LOLEvil%20Smile

did someone perhaps get a PT hub for XMAS and now needs a wheel built real fast?

Um already got one all built up and training with it...but...I need some of the Bornmans help...btw I'm looking for a spare PT hub, if you not using yours I might wanna take it off you and build it in to my racing wheel...donate to charity (Me) or just send Jeremy Mansfield a email and I might make his Christmas wish list...

did someone perhaps get a PT hub for XMAS and now needs a wheel built real fast?

Um already got one all built up and training with it...but...I need some of the Bornmans help...btw I'm looking for a spare PT hub' date=' if you not using yours I might wanna take it off you and build it in to my racing wheel...donate to charity (Me) or just send Jeremy Mansfield a email and I might make his Christmas wish list...[/quote']

sorry - even though i have loads of cash lying around i only own 2 PT hubs - one for training wheels & the other in my zipps.

you training with bruce?  has he made you do the RWI's yet or the pyramid?

sorry - even though i have loads of cash lying around i only own 2 PT hubs - one for training wheels & the other in my zipps.

you training with bruce?  has he made you do the RWI's yet or the pyramid?
B@STARD!!Angry Wanna get one for my ZIPPS... So still looking around... PM'ed Pantani to do a night job or get one of his homies to organise...

Training with bruce? Not yet so no Pyramids and stuff... Might need to start cycling wih a puke bag when I get there Dead

Me do a night job? Shocked Are you nuts? Dude, did you hear about those 11 dudes on the East Rand?????

Yeah right me do a night job! my black ass with my hands up shouting don't shoot! It will be over faster than you can say, "Don't shoot it's his bike!" LOL

And please, stop buying up all the Powertaps, I'm trying to get my hands on one! Ouch

Not two, not three, just one!

And please' date=' stop buying up all the Powertaps, I'm trying to get my hands on one! Ouch

[/quote']

TWO! read above posts ... they all have two! Or want two!

Guest Michelle

I'm wondering how that Christmas wish will go on Highveld... there will be cyclists crying all over Joburg on their way to work cause Jason only has one powertap & finally his dream has come true to have a second LOL

And please' date=' stop buying up all the Powertaps, I'm trying to get my hands on one! Ouch

[/quote']

TWO! read above posts ... they all have two! Or want two!
Clap Panatni is one of them disadvantage people... They only had those books... Jack kicks the red ball... Jane runs fast... Jack and Jane play in the sun... so reading is a challenege for him.

Jason' date='  have you made contact?  Otherwise log onto www.yellowsaddle.co.za, I'm sure all his details are there.  Otherwise I'll PM you his cell no.[/quote'] Thanks bruce, Johan got back to me... The wheels all wobbly Confused so I just want him to have a look at it. Got his home address... so Johan, prepare for some sleepless night... Tok tokkie LOLEvil%20SmileWink

Let me guess, you got the wheel from a little (old) lady that only rode it to the corner cafe and back? Big%20smile

Let me guess' date=' you got the wheel from a little (old) lady that only rode it to the corner cafe and back? Big%20smile[/quote'] LOL Yup, and most probably pushed a helluva a lot more power than me Confused

Johan' date=' urgently looking for you... Please call me when you read this or check your email... I need you... I need you bad LOLEvil%20Smile[/quote']

Darling, I 've asked you a million times, please don't call me on this line. Johan Bornman2007-12-13 10:31:13