My first time...

Stretched@Birth

Fond memories ... my oldest is now 18 and writing matric exams. Bicycles are a thing of the past. Right now its beer, babes and cars. Kinda reminds me of someone else I knew a long time ago :lol:

I cannot remember my first time... Riding a bike without "stabilizers" I mean, but yesterday, watching our four year old just push off and start riding, what a great experience.

I'm not sure who was prouder, him or me. It has to rate up there as one of the greatest parenting moments, to see the pride, joy, excitement and happiness on the little guys face.

Well done my boy!

Great stuff! :clap: Any tips? My little girl is very happy to keep her "fairy wheels" on the bike... planning to spend some time weaning her off them these hol's...

Edited by dracs

Great stuff! :clap: Any tips? My little girl is very happy to keep her "fairy wheels" on the bike... planning to spend some time weaning her off them these hol's...

A slight downhill grass embankment. Momentum is their friend. Grass is softer than concrete. My daughter got the hang of it on a paved area within 10 minutes of me taking the wheels off. Scary that was 8 years ago...