Racing on a Sunday is a sin

stratus5

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm supposed to have one? Have you read this thread? Probably the most pointless one here.

Right.

Good point.

THE END

I am always interested in these impressions Guy, I see you as an intelligent man, you make sense when you post something, you don't make silly arguments, so it interests me how you can not see rational thought in the teachings of the bible.

Most of the bible is provable, and has been proven, right from the birth of Abraham to Moses to Solomon to the new testament and the birth and death of Jesus.

The parts which are undated and considered by some as parable (some accept it as fact and that's fine) are only "Creation and the Ark", its a tiny part of the works of the bible, yet its what most people with an axe to grind latch onto and regurgitate continuously, they cannot argue the works of Moses, we have his tablets or whats left of them, they cannot argue Jesus performed miracles, millions witnessed them, they cannot argue the crucifixion or burial and resurrection , we have witness, they cannot argue letters sent by the apostles, we have originals (or again whats left of them) so they argue the Ark....... and extrapolate that if that's parable the rest is too, but its not and its proven as fact so how can there be doubt.?

Please understand I am just interested, I am not making any judgement on your opinions, I am just interested to hear your view.

All of what you said, I like old Grumpy :thumbup:

Go back a few pages and read the story I said I liked.

First off @ Pain or Shine: Zeitgeist is a load of crap! Have you actually went & searched if his statements were true? You can google the zeitgeist debunked if you haven't done so.

@ The Crow: I hear you.

Thing is the whole world pushes against true christianity (as stated in the Bible what would happen at the end time-the apostasy) Homosexuals push hard to get what they want. Apparently in the USA you have to teach your child from a very early age about homesexuality. Nevermind it being sick-isn't that 'forcing' something down your throat as well? No one makes a big thing out of it otherwise christianity gets the bad label once more... Remember the Sudetenland issue? All of the sudden it was Poland that stood in the way of peace? & Hitler reluctently (is it the correct word?) took the Sudetenland for peace, but it was him in the first place that wanted to invade poland, but couldn't because of their military & the protection the area gave them. Is the term reversal of causality?

It's what's happening today with christianity- a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link. If 1 christian (which is also just a human being) stumbles others point the finger.

Why is homosexuality sick?

All of what you said, I like old Grumpy :thumbup:

Go back a few pages and read the story I said I liked.

Yeah, I did Dangle, it was sound thinking and probably the main reason I decided to post on the thread.

Yeah, I did Dangle, it was sound thinking and probably the main reason I decided to post on the thread.

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Have a super trip.

Right, so after 15 pages, will I endear eternal damnation if I race or even ride on a Sunday?