Focus supplier/retailer

Teardrop

Hi

At the 94.7 I saw the new focus daul sus. I however forgot to take a bussiness card from the stand. I am interested in buying one.

Could someone please help me find a retailer or supplier in the Gauteng JHB area.

Thanx

Hi

At the 94.7 I saw the new focus daul sus. I however forgot to take a bussiness card from the stand. I am interested in buying one.

Could someone please help me find a retailer or supplier in the Gauteng JHB area.

Thanx

Hi!

You can phone Jay Osborne on 082 321 1801 who will direct you to your nearest dealer. I must say those are amazing 29'er with a very intelligent suspension design!

Hi!

You can phone Jay Osborne on 082 321 1801 who will direct you to your nearest dealer. I must say those are amazing 29'er with a very intelligent suspension design!

They have a full suss 29er?

Not according to the website.

Cycle and Sport in Westville Durban is Durban's offical retailer for Focus - We hope to get our 2012 stock by Tuesday next week

If anyone wants some info on the bikes drop us a mail on cyclesport@telkomsa.net or give us a call on 031 2667606 alternatively if you are from Durban or the surounding area's pop in and take a look - you wont be disapointed. The shop is in the Westville Mall (Virgin Active Mall) 25 Buckingham Terrace and we are open 7 days a week

Cycle and Sport in Westville Durban is Durban's offical retailer for Focus -

Would that be the Durban in the Gauteng JHB area?

Edited by TNT1

Would that be the Durban in the Gauteng JHB area?

No that would be Durban by the sea-side - the place the JHBerg like to go for a holliday !

No that would be Durban by the sea-side - the place the JHBerg like to go for a holliday !

Doesn't really help the OP then.

Where is Durban in the JHB area? :unsure:

Haven't the foggiest, but the OP specifically mentioned his area...

Haven't the foggiest, but the OP specifically mentioned his area...

I even googled it to check if I missed something while living overseas :blush: They can ship a bike if the price is right :rolleyes: