Sram Red 2012 . . . ??

I-FELT-the-FORCE

Really wish that I could find a little more info on this gruppo, but suppose going to have to wait till Feb. Looks REALLY hot though, from the shaded video they have released.

Anyone else going to be waiting in line for this? Know that I am :thumbup:

Sram Red 2012

Once you get used to it, its like second nature. I went to Sram in Jan this year, then from Force to Red in August, and will carry on getting the Red upgrades. It really is easy to use and so crisp. :thumbup:

Once you get used to it, its like second nature. I went to Sram in Jan this year, then from Force to Red in August, and will carry on getting the Red upgrades. It really is easy to use and so crisp. :thumbup:

Easy on my budget you bugger! Only just bought Force 2011 groupo! Gonna go onto my new new bike. Will post pics of the build as I go along.

How you doing B? Loving the non-sunshine by any chance?

Easy on my budget you bugger! Only just bought Force 2011 groupo! Gonna go onto my new new bike. Will post pics of the build as I go along.

How you doing B? Loving the non-sunshine by any chance?

Hiya K.

Sorry man, been waiting for this for a while and got the heads up from my LBS this morning :thumbup: , think they want to make some money off me in the new year!! You going to put the new gruppo on after Burger? Good man for coming to Sram buddy, so well worth it!!

Loving it out here man! LOVING it. Where I live is so far out of a major centre, that I get to ride country lanes every weekend, no stops, lots of climbing and cars that give cyclists right of way :thumbup: . The weather is grey, lets not joke about it, but we have had a lot of sunshine lately. It is COLD though, so LOTS of layers on, but we still managed to get in 80miles on the weekend last :thumbup: . You gearing up for the Burger buddy? Go kick some A.....s :)

snip snip... but we still managed to get in 80miles on the weekend last :thumbup: . You gearing up for the Burger buddy? Go kick some A.....s :)

80 miles = almost 130Km. Not too shabby man. I have just come off the DC. Worked my legs so bad that for the last 20Km it felt like I couldn't ride anymore. 6:26 in the end.

re Burger - yeah, starting in the % bunch.... Racing ladies and top vets 40+. Dunno in which category I am meant to fit, but by the end I will most likely whine like a lady and feel like a veteran 40+. LOL

Good to hear that you are well end enjoying the life that side :thumbup: