Crisis, another one

wonduhboy

Yeah, sure it works exactly as well as that anti-wrinkle stuff / hair re-grow stuff / lose 10 kgs overnight stuff / feel 10 years younger stuff / Rhino horn / grow your dick stuff ......the bloody Bokke deserve it!

And still people will buy it.

"This unique, trendy and stylish looking bracelet exchanges electrons in your body..."

"The C-PRIME technology does not exchange electrons"

Huh? :unsure:

Watch these sell like hot cakes.... :D

EDIT: I have passed some time in bike shops (where they don't know me) asking some poor sod all the ins and outs and requesting whatever demo's are suggested.

When that is done, I tell them that I had a Yellow one from some Lance oke, and that seemed to work fine, but I lost it, and I haven't fallen over yet.

Then they spend some time explaining that the Yellow One is nothing like a Balance One. The Yellow One stops your nuts from rotting in the saddle. The Balance One keeps your nuts in the saddle - or something like that.

Who is Kallis?

Edited by The Drongo

From the website:

"C-PRIME makes no healing, curative or medical claims or warranties regarding its products. C-PRIME's products do not diagnose, cure, treat, heal or prevent any disease, illness or medical condition. If you have a medical condition or illness, you should consult your physician. If this product was represented and/or sold to you as a medical device, please return the product and contact us "

So why the f*&k would anyone buy one?

What they shoulda done is claim the different colour ones do different things. Each sucker would then buy all of them.

:lol: