Pretoria East 145km MTB Ride 22 Jan

swiss

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to arrange a slightly short ride maybe 80-90km?

If the weather is not too bad on Saturday, we'll be doing about a 80km ride. Unfortunately it will only be in the afternoon, starting at about 13h00. The Sunday route can be shortened which will give you about 85km, the only problem is you might be on your own.

Cant join this one, but I am keen for these longer rides from the first weekend in Feb if you have one again

Cant join this one, but I am keen for these longer rides from the first weekend in Feb if you have one again

We'll definitely keep you posted for when we plan the next one

Maybe I'll join. Need this kind of mileage for my Ride to Rhodes training.

More than welcome, we will also take lots of extra water in the back-up vehicle.

looking forward to ride with you okes! most definitely gonne be a long day for me and i will probably regret joining this ride...

Looks like i will have to miss this one. Struggling with an injury. Went for a ride this morning and realise it will probably be unwise to do the ride tomorrow. Dissapointed, but hoping you will organise another ride like this.

Thanks to everyone who joined the ride last Sunday, we had a group of 26 riders. Congratulations to the riders who has never done more than 90km and still managed to finish the 145km ride in good time. Nice coffee and muffin stop at Oxbow Country Lodge.

We are planning another long ride for Sunday 19 February, will post details closer to the time.

Thank you Ikonic and Swiss for the well organized ride on Sunday it was hard and a good distance for my Cape Epic training.

Swiss hoe voel daai knieg van jou dit het maar seer gelyk Sondag?

thanks Swiss and Ikonic for sticking with us till the end, i didn't think we had it in us. we will be there on the next ride!!

thanks Swiss and Ikonic for sticking with us till the end, i didn't think we had it in us. we will be there on the next ride!!

Stefan you and Carmen were great!!! Showed a lot of courage.