Vintage bike for wedding

Raceface

Hubbers

I am getting married in a month's time in Cape Town and looking for a real classic vintage bike to use as a "prop" for some of the wedding pics.

My Trek will look cool, but would prefer an old-school classic.

Cool

Condolences.

:clap:

But seriously now :mellow: , Raceface, try PM MonkeyboyCT. He might have something appropriate in his shop (Woodstock Cycleworks).

@TNT1, she cycles as well...so what more can you ask for:)

@Le Turbo / T Guy - cool, will give them a shout

@TNT1, she cycles as well...so what more can you ask for:)

The fights will start when she wants a new bike and you want one as well.....

Condolences.

Well said, why does he not just give half of his stuff away now and save him money with an expensive divorce and heartache

Well said, why does he not just give half of his stuff away now and save him money with an expensive divorce and heartache

Sammajoor...I bet this is the reason for your 11 500 posts. Online life is so much easier :)

Sammajoor...I bet this is the reason for your 11 500 posts. Online life is so much easier :)

Not entirely true, if you pull a history of my posts, or know me, you would know that most of those posts were made while I was working in Afghanistan. Funny how the NOOBS always have a way of trying to shock with a comment for attention.

I take it this is your first marriage, give it a few years. Then you contact me and tell me if I spoke the truth.

Edited by Sammajoor

Not entirely true, if you pull a history of my posts, or know me, you would know that most of those posts were made while I was working in Afghanistan. Funny how the NOOBS always have a way of trying to shock with a comment for attention.

I take it this is your first marriage, give it a few years. Then you contact me and tell me if I spoke the truth.

You spell it COMMITMENT. EM and I will be married 34 years in April this year. "They" also gave us a "few years". Contact me again after 34 years.

Raceface ... all the best - you're lucky to be able to spend time together on the bikes (it can work out to be a lot of time, especially if you do some stage races together). Try giving WE a call ... he recently got the bike back, that he won the Rapport tour on ... and it Looks (pun intended) like it did on the day the tour ended.